Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag: The Sequel

I promised that I would continue my thoughts from the last post. I decided to take the plunge and do the challenge. Maybe you can learn a few things about me while I am at it. Like....
I love to follow the rules. I took this photo first thing this morning.

I still like to suck my thumb every now and then (and pick my nose at the same time). It is soothing.

I have a double chin. It took a lot of work to get it. Oh, and my lips are naturally this supple (no mosturizer!).

I feel like the neighbor (Wilson?) on the show Home Improvement. My fence is kind of buried in snow right now, so this is what you get!

...and I tag (drumroll please)....The Pioneer Woman (I know that you read this), Marlbaro Man (you really need a your own website), and McDreamy (I will settle with McSteamy if I have to).

4 comments:

Lorz said...

LOL! Love it! :D

ethiopifinn said...

i heart your glasses.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Your last few posts had me in stitches.

The sleeping in the car syndrome... It's not just my kids, I have that, too. I fall asleep with them if they're all out. I don't even move them. I just quietly recline my seat and voila...if I'm lucky I get a three minute, 15 second nap in before anyone wakes.

Just enough to make me groggy for the next half hour...another, although less rare, symptom of the aforementioned syndrome.

Elizabeth Halt said...

he practically has the PW's website. ;)

Hi, Wilson!