Sunday, March 29, 2009

Neck Wringing...and other Curious Tales

Well, it snowed again Thursday night. So as promised, several of the northerners made their way to the Strange Range to wring my neck for putting a jinx on their spring. They got a good look for themselves what kind of town I live in. Let's just say that they didn't stay too long, and they fell for the old distraction trick that I used to keep them from wringing my neck. It only took lunch and dessert, and they forgot all about why they ventured south. I rather enjoyed the whole ordeal. I am kind of hoping that it snows again soon! Thanks ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a cruel trick you played on me. I think I gained 5 pounds! I DARE you to come over here.....THEN I'll get you.

-B

Anonymous said...

We want a couple more lunches and desserts before B rings your neck and ends all the good will. Especially with food like that!
Carol

ethiopifinn said...

You know, us southerns like lunch, too. what's 8 hour drive for good food. i'd totally keep them northerners from wringing your sweet little neck.

Jen H. said...

Ethiopifinn: You are very welcome to come be my personal body guard. I would feed you lunch and supper for that!