Sunday, March 22, 2009

Somewhere Over The....

I wasn't kidding a couple of posts ago when I said that Kali took those pictures. I showed her how to use the camera about a week ago, and she has been loving it. It is kind of fun seeing my house through the eyes of my five year old! I thought that I would share some of her other work with you.
She really knows how to capture her subjects in their natural environments.
Apparently, she thought that we should document that we have a toilet (and a tub). (Actually, for insurance purposes it probably isn't a bad idea. What a smart kid!)
And yes, there is also food in the fridge. What is in your fridge? That might be an idea for the next tag you're "it" post.

This is where she turned the camera over to her brother. My kids believe in sharing. Love and sharing. Sharing and love. Its all one and the same with them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see there's never a dull moment in your house and the kids can even document themselves at work :)

Anonymous said...

I need some of those eggs right now!
Carol

JoLynn said...

She is quite the photographer! And, my fridge is just loaded with all kinds of homemade treats and meals (all from scratch of course). ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't see any leftover salad, soup, or dessert in your fridge. Oh...now I remember, we ate it ALL!! Thank you for the great lunch and great fun! You are wonderful!! Nancy