Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stimulus Package

With the economy the way it is these days, I am very blessed to have passed a stimulus package of my very own nine months ago. Here she is....

She creates new jobs for me about every 30 seconds or so. She only has two "ears", but she loves to leave a big "mark!"

She believes in the redistribution of the pots and pans. Moms shouldn't be the only ones entitled to the contents of the cupboards.

This is me this morning. I am sitting down for the first time after cleaning the house (I am just about to do some chair squats). See, no dust balls under the bed...

Then hurricane Claire arrives on shore...check out the dark clouds rolling in. (All of these pictures can be credited to Kali. I was under the bed bracing for the incoming storm!)

Here's a look into the eyes of the storm itself.

Brace yourselves. Here she comes.

And she hits.....AHHHHHH!

This was the aftermath...

We must rebuild. We will restructure. Focus on this "three" letter word--JOBS! All we need are some building blocks in a school bus.

It all works in cycles. Look, Mom cleaned up her pots and pans. Hahaha!

Gotta go. We've got lots of work now!

8 comments:

Lorz said...

LOL- I love it! Thanks for making me chuckle! :D

Sarah said...

Jen- your posts are always so original! This one especially made me laugh! Love it! : )

ethiopifinn said...

love the story board. and that baby! i know i keep saying it, but you can read it again, she is SMOOCHABLE!

Anonymous said...

OK. OK. SO you got your stimulus...
Did you get your BONUS? That must come from Kyle.
Get your "Fannie" back into the kitchen......

Bette

Anonymous said...

THis is hilarious. ~Brita Haapala

Anonymous said...

Jen--love this one! :) Your witty political talk is amusing and fun!
Jill

JoLynn said...

You kill me. I have job security going on with my girls here too. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's great!

You're a super-poster. I get sick and get backlogged on everyone's blogs and whaddya know, you post a bunch of times in a row! ;)