Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Babygirl!


My baby turned 9 months old yesterday. Where did the time go? I am not really sure to be honest. Here are some tidbits about my little shining star:
Oh, she's a crawlin'...and getting faster. The little stinker heads for the stairs every chance she can get. (We have a gate, but it needs a few minor fixes before it can be hung again.) She's found her voice recently and is really starting to babble.

She has 6 cute teeth, and as the other kids can attest to--she WILL use them if you stick your finger in her mouth. She has a mop of hair and colics that all grows forward, and she has already had a haircut! She also does this thing with her hands when she gets excited or wants something. I have been trying to document it on film for awhile, but you know how that goes.
...and she loves food scraps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the pic under the table. Have you seen the "Charlie Bit me" video on YouTube? If not, do go see it...your kids could relate.

Anonymous said...

So cute! She looks like your side of the family in the second to the last picture.

ethiopifinn said...

9 mos goes too, too fast!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how little baby is growing up before my eyes. She seems so big and we sure miss her and the rest of your clan.

Love auntie,
Joan