Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yum....

My baby is now five months old. I caught her chewing on this the other day, and I figured that maybe it was time to start feeding her cereal...


I am not sure if she was impressed with the cereal or if she would have preferred the slipper!


She kept opening her mouth, but she would crinkle her nose and shudder every time it got to her tongue. We'll see how ambitious I am at trying to keep giving it to her...

This one has a very sophisticated palette, too!





3 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

look at all that snow!

did you make her cereal with milk? Suvi only likes it with water...

Jen H. said...

Yeh, you are probably right. I have made it with water for the others. I was thinking that it might be more nutritious with milk...

Amy L said...

You got much more snow than we did, but the boys did decide to go sledding Sunday afternoon - not sure how well that worked out for them, as I was asleep on the chair.