Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're BACK!!!

Holy Cow! Can you believe it?!! We made it through about 3 weeks (maybe more) without an internet connection at home. Well, I barely made it, but that is another story. I am feeling almost a little bit backwards, because it has been so long since I posted. Lots happened, too!
**My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. My dear parents babysat so that Bruce and I could share a lunch out together before he had to go to work. Every year can't be as exciting as last when he *surprised* me with a 4-wheeler trip (just think color seaon on the trails) to a hotel for a night. My husband is the planner in this family. Someday dear...I will have a plan!


**We had another great supper club night. This month we had crockpot night at my house. This was not a one-pot meal, oh noooo, this was an 8-pot meal! Yum...and I made the salad...like I said before--they love me. okay, okay I stuck to the guidelines and kept the dressing warm in the crockpot. I made a spinach salad with warm bacon-mustard dressing. I might just post the recipe later in the week.


This is my sweet little home-girl (thanks to her big bro). The other day he had his hockey elbow pads on her arms...





man, this baby life is rough...


Please, no more photos...I have more important things to do!

And finally, here are my punks all dressed up...
Thank you and good night!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Good to have you back...the baby is always experimented on by the others, isn't she? ;) Too cute!

ethiopifinn said...

look how cute!

JoLynn said...

Ha...that first picture of Claire-bear looks so cute! She looks as if she's saying, "yo-yo, what up dude?!" :) The kiddies look cute all dressed up...

Maybe someday I'll post some pictures of our newly painted rooms.