Monday, November 17, 2008

Remember When....

Elbs...remember when you took me for a ride on the freeway in your sweet car (the one that the roof was falling off of!)



Julie...remember all of our adventures in the grocery-getter! The rolling stops at my house...



Becca...remember all of those late nights at your house (rook), that required the rolling stops at my house!



Elizabeth...remember when we had hours in the MUB to discuss...well everything!



Cyndi and Jen...remember when you were regulars at my parents pad. Cyndi, I can still remember the smile on your face after you were arriving to my house after one of your dates with John!



Amy L....remember when you invited Bruce and I to your camp "before" we were dating!



Carol...remember when you lent me a smoke in your car! sputter, sputter....



Thank you for all of these great memories!

10 comments:

Julie L. said...

snort. I'm sorry about your finger. Those were some serious late nights at the ripe ole age of 15 and 16..... I'm glad you didn't flunk out of Sunday School because of me.. lol.. my kids are not going to do that.

Thanks for the giggle.

Jen H. said...

Mine either....!

Amy L said...

Hahaha - we all knew if was 'meant to be'
Those were the days!

ethiopifinn said...

thanks for the laugh! that was such a comfy car.

Elizabeth Halt said...

of course! I also remember all of our hours spent in that same MUB trying to make a grouchy Kevin smile. Good thing we are both such naturally funny people. ;)

Jen H. said...

Eliz...I forgot about our part-time (or was it full-time) psychology position! We should send him a bill for all of those hours!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I do not recall doing much studying in the MUB, so it must've been full-time. [Surely I would've studied much more had I not been busy, right? ;-)

We should, though considering the effect of compounded interest, our bill might bankrupt him. Best to write it off. :-)

Jen H. said...

good thinking! I knew that we were business partners for a reason.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

I have so many awesome memories of the times we stayed at your place! Your mom and dad are the best. Your whole family is. :) I'd love to dig up my pictures. - Haven't looked at them in years! Those were some fun years hanging out with all of you girls!

Carol said...

Is it still peer pressure if you are older than me??