Friday, November 14, 2008

A Huntin' He Will Go....

This is for all of you hunting widows out there. I can barely call myself a hunting widow, because my husband up until this point really hasn't spent a lot time hunting. This year, however, he bought a new gun and is determined to get one. I just have a hard time any time that he leaves. He spends a lot of time away because of the demands of his job (which we are thankful that he has), and I deal with it. But hunting??!! I just can't share the same excitement with him, and it would have been cheaper to have went out and bought a COW! Oh well, let's just hope that he gets one and we can move on. So go get um honey...and I will be planning a shopping trip all weekend while you are gone. (Kelly...are you out there? Can you hear me...SHOPPING!)

No comments: