Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Greetings from the Lost "Ranger"

Hello...anyone there? It's me the Strange Ranger. I kind of took the summer off from the computer in general. However, there is snow on the ground again, so I will channel my insanity to the rest of the world.


Strange as this place is, the summers go by way too fast. This one went particularly fast, because we were so busy. I worked quite a bit this summer, as my baby is not so little anymore and babysitters were readily available. My girls all turned a year older, and Kali is in first grade this year.


Bananas...how they have grown just from looking at these summer pics!


(This princess is going to have a hard fall out of her throne come December!)


We sold our house, and are now homeless on the range.



Well, not exactly. We are living in a rental and are currently building another home, because you know once summer was over life might have gotten kind of boring without a project or two! I survived the move, now we just need to tend to that Christmas shopping before the baby comes. I am letting my husband take care of the house building project. He did pretty well the first time around.


It's good to be back. For those of you that missed me...I spared you of an entire summer's worth of whining and moaning! (Too bad for you that winter is here already! Let the craziness begin!)

8 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

well, i for one, have missed you.

did you outgrow your other house?

here's to craziness! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes,I missed you.glad to have you back! and here's to another house and moving again! nancy

JoLynn said...

Finally...I was getting sick of seeing "Our Dirt" every time I clicked on you!! :)

Jen H. said...

Cheers to craziness and new houses! Yes, we were starting to outgrow the house. Plus, we wanted to move to a higher elevation in the range so that we can hopefully get more snow!

Becca said...

I miss you! (And missed you - good to see you're back). Will you be around at Halloween? We should be up and I'd love to get together if you have a moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Do I know you???? You seem so familiar! ha. Glad you managed to squeeze so much into a summer. Although it wasn't a summer worth hangin' at the beach.

-Bette

Julie L said...

Hey--- glad you're back!

Jen H. said...

Becca, I should be around.
Bette, I don't know who you are. Are you stalking me?
Julie, I am just realizing how much I missed without the internet!