Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project Home Builder

Okay, so that is kind of a corny title, but at least it isn't project home wrecker! So, I have been getting a lot of questions about the new house. However, I am not really the person to answer them unfortunately. (I usually have to get my info from Kyle as to what is going on up there!) I rarely am up at the site due to muddy conditions and the current affairs within my uterus. I do deliver supper every now and then to some hungry men, but I have yet to hike up a ladder to actually walk through the house. (Bruce has penciled in an official tour for the wife this Saturday. I will keep you posted.) My husband is pretty handy with the camera, though. He has taken quite a few pics, and about once a week I find the camera hanging around and look at what he has been working on. I was going to post some of the pictures for all of the inquiring minds to see, but when I go looking for the camera it doesn't want to be found. I did find this picture. It will start you off from the very beginning. This is the street that we used to live on, and will be living on again eventually. This is the work that was done to extend the street. Our lot is located in the upper left hand corner (just close your eyes and use your great imaginations for pete's sake.)

...and that is all you are going to get until I find the camera again. I will share, because as you are probably aware--construction photos are so much fun. I have many different photos of footings and foundations that I am just dying to post! So prepare yourselves for an adventure of a lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in computerville - you must be hooked up again :) Hope you had your way with charter...Kirsten

Anonymous said...

So, are you building where you left the flower pot? You know, the one where that lady hiked to get and buy at our garage sale? I can't wait to see the progress....
~me, the ol' strange range mover outer.