Monday, October 26, 2009

Chain of Command

I have finally relinquished control of the camera...at least for the moment. Wow, I learned a few things just by looking at all the pictures that my husband has been taking. Probably the most disconcerting was this one.....


This is my project manager, my go-to guy, the man that I get most of my project info from! Talk about reliable. Uh-hum....excuse me, was that last truss put in place correctly?? We'll never know now will we. Well, at least he isn't a pilot.


I also was able to see some great shots like this one of a pretty corner.



After living in a house for awhile, you learn all the features that work for you. This one was really high on my list of must-haves.



It just makes my house so unique. I am sure that this single foundation feature in itself sent our resale value through the roof! My husband really knows how to take care of me.


Here is what the house looked like about a week ago before the garage went up.

For those of you who were planning on driving by to see for yourself what is going on...take note of the mud situation. The coffee pot is not hooked up yet, so all that you will be leaving with is a dirty vehicle. Give us a few more months...and maybe a new project manager!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Looks very nice! I'll bet you can't wait to be in! We should be up this Thursday...give me a call at my parents' if you're up to it! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! progress. I'm waiting for the lunch invitation in the new mansion on the hill.

I often wonder, in 100 years when they are tearing these houses down and they find "tigers" written or a matchbox car poured into the cores, what will they think?

-B

JoLynn said...

Wow...it's coming along nicely! Can't believe how much has gotten done in such a short time.

BTW, cut your project manager some slack...he probably just goes up to the jobsite to catch a little R&R!! ;)