Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Life in a Nutshell

Wow, December is here, and I have been kind of neglecting this blog. I know that I have let down all of my dedicated fans. My deepest apologies. Much has happened. I will ramble randomly to fill you in on my newsworthy life! My family was all home for Thanksgiving this year. I cooked the big turkey-lurkey (and no one fell ill that I know of!). I re-entered the work force a couple of times since my last post. I usually try to pick up a couple of shifts a month to keep up to date. Kali had her first Christmas program at school. It was so cute to see a bunch of little kids so pumped to sing Christmas songs. Bruce and I went Christmas shopping; I think that we are done. For those of you waiting for my Christmas card, it is coming. I am slow as usual. We just got a new camera. My husband didn't think that I was ready for the SLR. Now that I have my new point and shoot, I may have to admit that he was right. I just won't say it too loud! I have been using a very old digital camera, and have been and probably will break all of the rules in photography, but I am having fun learning!

I have been trying to bake more of these...

with these clowns...

and this one who always wants pancakes for breakfast...


and this one who likes to eat artwork...
and that is my life in a nutshell! Toodles.


3 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

suvi has the same outfit as your baby!

JoLynn said...

Ha! I almost bought that cute outfit for Claire for Christmas! :)

Laura Jean said...

The cookies look yummy, and the kids adorable. :)