Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Greetings from the Strange Ranger

Hello and greetings from the Strange Range. This is me last week tanning in the front yard. I know, I know it is kind of blinding, but it has been a long winter and I need to "melt" away a few pounds.

I have since hung the kids by their snowpants. Wait, let me rephrase that for the CPS lurkers out there...I have since hung the kids' snowpants.

(Note: There is a difference between hanging them up and actually putting them away. Away they are not. For the sake of all superstitious viewers, I will not put them away until the ticks come to town.)
After the snowpants were hung, we headed to the pool.

"Are we there? Am I swimming?" As you can see, the sun has been a bit blinding for the kids, too.
We don't mind the double vision when it comes to Superman, though. Especially in the basement where the evil spiders lurk.

And in other headlines, the real superman of the house finished his project. Have a lookie.

Don't be scared to stop in if you are passing through these parts. The grass has been spotted again!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I hope leaving the snowpants out brings you good karma. :) If only basking in the sun would melt away pounds... maybe I should try it. Beautiful table and benches... Bruce is extremely talented.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new table and benches!!!
My snowpants are not allowed to leave the coat rack!! I learned my lesson. We finally have a yard again!

Carol

Julie L said...

You're funny... love the table and bench. Good job, Bruce

Anonymous said...

I, too, learned that lesson.....even the snowmobile was taken back out. But, today I raked and cleaned the front garden! Yahoo!

The table is gorgeous. So are your arms. It looks like they are tanner than the rest of you. And skinny. I always envy a gal with skinny arms.

Bet

Connie said...

Well, it's official here. Time to put the snowpants away - yesterday Roxie had a tick on her.

Great job on the table and bench Bruce!! Impressive.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Bruce does a nice job! I'm impressed.

Your table and bench are so pretty.