Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Truths

Life has been on fast forward lately. It happens around this time every month. My husband gets his week reprieve from shift work, and then we blink (well this week it has been cough, snort, and sniffle)...and it is over. Maybe it is because when he is off I try to....schedule all of my appointments, schedule all of the kids' appointments, pick up shifts at work, spring clean the house, learn to sew, start 12 new sewing projects before I learn to sew (more on that later), nourish the malnourished, and fight for world peace. Yikes, it is exhausting. "Bertha! My tea needs a refill, and the baby is crawling...CRAWLING?!" It is hard to find good help these days.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Sewing? Do tell!

And your baby is crawling? Yipes....mine isn't far behind. She's balancing on all fours with her bum in the air....just a matter of time. I'm so not looking forward to this....

Anonymous said...

thanks for the chuckle... maybe you could add one more sewing project and finish my 2 year old quilt that I have hanging around here. :)

the other day my baby climbed from a little chest on the floor onto the chair up to a chest of drawers to get a leapster. I guess she needed to learn her abc's or something.

Elizabeth Halt said...

perhaps it's the *fighting* for *peace* thing that throws it all off, LOL

Jen H. said...

I was wondering if you would catch that! hahah...and the award goes to Elizabeth!